Play the Three-Hole Sunshine Course by scheduling a tee time for your group or family. The Sunshine Course welcomes organizations dedicated and committed to utilizing golf in an educational, therapeutic, recreational or rehabilitative manner.
The course and it's I*Mag*Jen Clubhouse are fully handicap-accessible.
- The Allied Association (Group Leader) must contact the STGF office to reserve a time slot for the Sunshine Course at least one week prior to the requested date.
- The Allied Association is responsible for scheduling times for their own participants even if they are utilizing the course without the group.
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Participant/Chaperone Ratio: 4:1
Chaperones are asked to refrain from treating their visit as a personal practice session. Please focus time on the participants and their progress/behavior as a group. All players and chaperones must adhere to the Sunshine Course Rules.
Hours of Operation:
Weekends and nights can be arranged on a case by case basis.
- Tuesday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
(Closed Monday for maintenance)
To play the course, contact Alex Nolly at 630-685-2351 or email@example.com.