The Sunshine Course is a “learning facility” for our Allied Associations. We ask that there be some sort of lesson or goal established for each visit, such as focusing on the rules of the game, etiquette, or certain specific skills.
- Participants should have a basic understanding of the game of golf, including swing fundamentals, rules and etiquette.
- Participants must be dressed in appropriate golf attire. No cut-off jeans, tank tops, etc.
- Participants should bring proper golf equipment (clubs, balls, tees, etc.). If given advance notice, the Foundation will provide equipment if an individual does not have his or her own.
- Participants must demonstrate proper golf course maintenance (fix ball marks, replace divots, rake bunkers). Under no circumstances should the following occur:
- Running, especially on greens, tees and fairways
- Shouting (from anywhere on the grounds)
- Throwing clubs
- Golf bags on the tee boxes or greens
Failure to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the CDGA Foundation will result in the group's inability to use the facility in the future.
Midwest Golf House
11855 Archer Avenue
Lemont, IL 60439